1 portion fettucini pasta
2 tbs chopped Shallot
1/2 tsp minced garlic
5 or 6 champignon mushroom*
5 or 6 brown swiss mushroom*
1. heat the pan, add olive oil. Add Shallot, cooked until it fragrance.
2. Add all the mushroom and wilted the mushroom.
3. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and drizzle with a little bit of lemon juice.
4. Add pasta cooking water. Add 1/2 tsp of butter to emulsify the sauce.
5. Add pasta to the sauce. Toss it. Add more seasoning if needed.
6. turn of the gas. Add parsley.
This recipe is for 1 portion.
* You definitely can use another mushroom but make sure you choose the mushroom that have strong, earthy, and deep flavor.
** I used enoki mushroom in this recipe just for texture. If you like it , you can added it too.